- Civil, symbolic, or religious ceremony. Civil ceremonies are standardly held on Friday or Saturday at 3:30 p.m. Other days are upon request for an additional fee 3.000 CZK.
- For the civil and religious ceremonies the documents has to be processed personally by the Loučeň registry office (4 km from Chateau Mcely).
- For the ceremony itself, we can provide a flowered archway, wedding table, and 60 chairs.
- We provide a purple carpet during the ceremony as standard. For an additional fee, we can provide a single-use white carpet.
- Outdoor ceremonies take place in the chateau park; indoor ceremonies for weddings with up to 30 guests take place in the Golden Hall. For larger weddings with the exclusive rental of the chateau, the wedding can also take place on the covered Patio.
- The price of the wedding ceremony includes a musical trio. The standard playing time is 1 hour (½ hour before the ceremony and ceremony accompaniment). If you'd like to extend the playing time, a fee of CZK 1,500 / 30 minutes + 21% VAT will be charged (trio is not included in the Package for Two).
- The chateau’s total accommodation capacity is 55 people. We have 23 rooms of various categories, plus the Agape Presidential Suite with two bedrooms. (The Agape Presidential Suite is not included in any of the packages).
- All rooms feature double beds. Two rooms can be set up with twin beds. Rollaway beds and baby cribs can be placed in Luxury and Junior suites.
- If you are expecting a larger number of guests, accommodation can be arranged at a nearby hotel.
Reception & Evening entertainment
- If you choose a wedding without exclusive rental of the chateau, unfortunately, neither live music nor a DJ is possible during the wedding celebration out of respect for other guests.
- The restaurant has a capacity of 100 people and the covered patio 60 people. For larger attendance, we recommend renting our wedding tent.
- The service period for individual menus can vary; 3 and more course meals last 2+ hours.
- The restaurant is open until 11:00 p.m. Service can be extended at the latest to 2:00 a.m.
- The town of Mcely is 55 km from Prague – it takes about an hour to get here by car.
- We would be delighted to arrange transport for you and your guests.
- We can arrange a night shuttle for guests not staying at Chateau Mcely.
- Four advance payments prior to the wedding (20%, 60%, 80%, and 100%)
- Signature of the wedding contract.
- Surcharge for additional services used during the stay can be paid in cash or by credit card at check-out.